As we all know, the shock absorber is an important devi […]
As we all know, the shock absorber is an important device of the motorcycle. The function of the motorcycle shock absorber is to alleviate and attenuate the impact and vibration of the motorcycle during the driving process, and ensure the smoothness and comfort of the driving, which is beneficial to improve the motorcycle's performance. For service life and handling stability, motorcycles are equipped with shock absorber devices. The following article analyzes the classification and selection of motorcycle shock absorbers for the reference of the majority of motorcycle users and fans.
Classification of shock absorbers:
There are many types of Mo Ruochen shock absorbers. The vast majority of motorcycles use cylindrical shock absorbers. Only a few of them use leaf spring structure. There are many types and varieties of cylindrical shock absorbers. Generally speaking, they are classified according to the installation position. Shock absorber and rear shock absorber.
(1) According to the direction of attenuation force: there are single-acting shock absorbers and two-way acting shock absorbers.
(2) According to the load adjustment type: there are spring initial pressure adjustment type, gas spring type, installation angle adjustment type.
(3) According to the structure: there are telescopic tube type front* hydraulic shock absorber (this is the most used front shock absorber in motorcycles), rocker type shock absorber, rocker lever vertical center shock absorber , Rocker lever tilt type central shock absorber.
(4) According to the working position of the cylinder: there are inverted shock absorbers (that is, the cylinder position is above, the piston rod is below), and the upright shock absorber (the cylinder position is below, and the piston rod is above).
(5) According to the working medium: there are spring-type shock absorbers, spring-air damping shock absorbers (because the damping force of air is limited, the damping effect is not ideal, and it is generally only used for mopeds with low speed. As a rear shock absorber), hydraulic damping shock absorber, oil-gas combined front* shock absorber, nitrogen-filled hydraulic shock absorber.